Our team at East Market Family Dental has truly missed seeing your smiling faces! Although we are excited that we will soon be able to continue our care to you and your families, we are reopening cautiously and carefully. The changes in our policies are being implemented for one reason - to keep our patients and team members as safe as possible. Remember, we treat people at our practice of all genders, ages, and health statuses.
We ask that you assist us in protecting you and our team by kindly adhering to the following protocols at your next visit, all suggested by the CDC, OSHA, DOH, and the Pennsylvania Dental Association (PDA):
- Please reschedule if you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms (cough, fever, etc.)
- Please reschedule if you have had close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- Please sanitize your hands prior to entry
- Please do not bring anyone to your appointment who is not absolutely necessary
- Please arrive with a mask
- Please leave any unnecessary belongings in your car including jackets unless you would like to wear it during your appointment
- Your temperature will be taken with a non-contact thermometer upon entry. If you have a fever, you will be rescheduled 2+ weeks out.
Some other precautions we are currently taking:
- Increased Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for our team members
- Team members who have had any close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 OR who are experiencing any flu-like symptoms will not be permitted to work
- Team members will be taking their temperature
- We have invested in new equipment to aid in the control of aerosols
- We have implemented extensive and stringent disinfecting protocols
- HEPA filters have been installed throughout the office
- We are reserving the reception room only for patients who do not have a vehicle to wait in
- We have removed many items from our office, including magazines, toys, coffee, educational demos & models, etc.
- We will have hand sanitizers available for your use throughout the office.
We thank you again for all of your help through this, and are looking forward to seeing your smiling faces soon!
-Your Team at East Market Family Dental